Register :: Log in :: Profile :: Mail   
Council on Foreign Relations

Home // Conspiracies and Theories


Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic
Author Message
fellfire
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 13 Apr 2007
Posts: 2021
Location: Washington DC

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Turk wrote:
fellfire wrote:
Get back to the point that you never seem to have. So what if these political figures are members? See that's the problem you have with classic conspiracy theories - all you have is a list of names and a 'sly wink and nod of the head'. Like that somehow proves something. It doesn't even conjecture anything.

What are you saying? That Jerry Falwell, Dick Cheny, Barak Obama, John Edwards, Rudy Gulianni, Mitt Romney, etc etc etc are ALL out to destroy the soveriegnty of this nation because they are members of the CFR?

And just What planet are you from?

That is not out of line to suggest it
there is evidence to suggest


There is evidence to suggest that these people are out to destroy the soverienty of this nation?? where is this evidence? why have you not shown any of this evidence?
Back to top
fellfire
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 13 Apr 2007
Posts: 2021
Location: Washington DC

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Turk wrote:
fellfire wrote:
Lester wrote:
I think refused is saying that the motive you've placed behind Al-Quaeda is wrong.


And you see, there is a problem Refused may have - attributing action to motive. There is plenty of evidence that Al-Queda was behind the attacks on 911, no matter what their motive was. It isn't a conspiracy theory when there are facts you can point to.

Refused and Turk have only shown that some people are members of the CFR and that the CFR promotes trans-national governments. Those motives (for whatever motivates them) are not actions - there is no evidence of a shady illuminati hiding in the bowls of the CFR building acting to steal away our soveriegnty. THUS, it is a conspiracy theory.


Some corporate members
Some of the corporate members follow, most whom are Fortune 500.


EDIT: Plonk! big long list of corporations and people which, as stated before, is completely irrelevant to showing the the CFR is out to destroy the soveriegnty of the US. It only shows that the CFR is popular. If being popular means you are out to destroy the soveriengty of the US, why aren't you accusing Brittany Spears of treason?

For Turk, let me repeat what I wrote and maybe you can get something out of it rather then responding to what you wanted me to write:

fellfire wrote:
Refused and Turk have only shown that some people are members of the CFR and that the CFR promotes trans-national governments. Those motives (for whatever motivates them) are not actions - there is no evidence of a shady illuminati hiding in the bowls of the CFR building acting to steal away our soveriegnty. THUS, it is a conspiracy theory.


Now, what was the point of posting a long list of members when I already agreed that all you had was a list of members? Were you trying to prove ... more that you had a list of members? You already got that one, you don't get extra credit for having a longer list of names. Now, if you can show evidence of how these people are working to destroy the US, please ...
Back to top
Turk
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 09 Dec 2006
Posts: 3340

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
fellfire wrote:
Turk wrote:
fellfire wrote:
Get back to the point that you never seem to have. So what if these political figures are members? See that's the problem you have with classic conspiracy theories - all you have is a list of names and a 'sly wink and nod of the head'. Like that somehow proves something. It doesn't even conjecture anything.

What are you saying? That Jerry Falwell, Dick Cheny, Barak Obama, John Edwards, Rudy Gulianni, Mitt Romney, etc etc etc are ALL out to destroy the soveriegnty of this nation because they are members of the CFR?

And just What planet are you from?

That is not out of line to suggest it
there is evidence to suggest


There is evidence to suggest that these people are out to destroy the soverienty of this nation?? where is this evidence? why have you not shown any of this evidence?
deny it all you want to
i dont care
Back to top
Lynx
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 19 Jul 2007
Posts: 1182
Location: Cincinnati, OH

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Turk wrote:
fellfire wrote:
Turk wrote:
fellfire wrote:
Get back to the point that you never seem to have. So what if these political figures are members? See that's the problem you have with classic conspiracy theories - all you have is a list of names and a 'sly wink and nod of the head'. Like that somehow proves something. It doesn't even conjecture anything.

What are you saying? That Jerry Falwell, Dick Cheny, Barak Obama, John Edwards, Rudy Gulianni, Mitt Romney, etc etc etc are ALL out to destroy the soveriegnty of this nation because they are members of the CFR?

And just What planet are you from?

That is not out of line to suggest it
there is evidence to suggest


There is evidence to suggest that these people are out to destroy the soverienty of this nation?? where is this evidence? why have you not shown any of this evidence?
deny it all you want to
i dont care


THERE'S NOTHING TO DENY. YOU HAVEN'T POSTED A SINGLE PIECE OF EVIDENCE.

(Pardon the caps. I just wanted to make sure Turk could see if since he's apparently partially blind.)
Back to top
fellfire
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 13 Apr 2007
Posts: 2021
Location: Washington DC

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Turk wrote:
fellfire wrote:
Turk wrote:
fellfire wrote:
Get back to the point that you never seem to have. So what if these political figures are members? See that's the problem you have with classic conspiracy theories - all you have is a list of names and a 'sly wink and nod of the head'. Like that somehow proves something. It doesn't even conjecture anything.

What are you saying? That Jerry Falwell, Dick Cheny, Barak Obama, John Edwards, Rudy Gulianni, Mitt Romney, etc etc etc are ALL out to destroy the soveriegnty of this nation because they are members of the CFR?

And just What planet are you from?

That is not out of line to suggest it
there is evidence to suggest


There is evidence to suggest that these people are out to destroy the soverienty of this nation?? where is this evidence? why have you not shown any of this evidence?
deny it all you want to
i dont care


Ohhhh ... good come back. Did you stick your tongue out too? Wow, that is a very convincing argument, almost as good as "nanny nanny boo boo!"
Back to top
Turk
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 09 Dec 2006
Posts: 3340

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
fellfire wrote:
Turk wrote:
fellfire wrote:
Turk wrote:
fellfire wrote:
Get back to the point that you never seem to have. So what if these political figures are members? See that's the problem you have with classic conspiracy theories - all you have is a list of names and a 'sly wink and nod of the head'. Like that somehow proves something. It doesn't even conjecture anything.

What are you saying? That Jerry Falwell, Dick Cheny, Barak Obama, John Edwards, Rudy Gulianni, Mitt Romney, etc etc etc are ALL out to destroy the soveriegnty of this nation because they are members of the CFR?

And just What planet are you from?

That is not out of line to suggest it
there is evidence to suggest


There is evidence to suggest that these people are out to destroy the soverienty of this nation?? where is this evidence? why have you not shown any of this evidence?
deny it all you want to
i dont care


Ohhhh ... good come back. Did you stick your tongue out too? Wow, that is a very convincing argument, almost as good as "nanny nanny boo boo!"

just a little more civil than you think, you are the one that sounds pissed with a point to prove
Back to top
Lynx
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 19 Jul 2007
Posts: 1182
Location: Cincinnati, OH

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Sigh. Just stop.
Back to top
Turk
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 09 Dec 2006
Posts: 3340

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
New World Order (One World Government)
From WikiProtest ~ The Wiki of the Revolution
Jump to: navigation, search
This page is for documenting all the evidence the move towards a one world government.




Quotes Referencing the NWO/One World Government
"For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure--one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

- David Rockefeller

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected the promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world-government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the National autodetermination practiced in past centuries"

- David Rockefeller

"Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it."

- Woodrow Wilson


"[The New World Order] cannot happen without U.S. participation, as we are the most significant single component. Yes, there will be a New World Order, and it will force the United States to change it's perceptions."

- Henry Kissenger, World Affairs Council Press Conference, Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel , April 19th 1994


"David Rockefeller is the most conspicuous representative today of the ruling class, a multinational fraternity of men who shape the global economy and manage the flow of its capital. Rockefeller was born to it, and he has made the most of it. But what some critics see as a vast international conspiracy, he considers a circumstance of life and justanother day's work... In the world of David Rockefeller it's hard to tell where business ends and politics begins"

- Bill Moyers


"We shall have World Government, whether or not we like it. The only question is whether World Government will be achieved by conquest or consent."

- Statement made before the United States Senate on Feb. 7, 1950 by James Paul Warburg


"The real rulers in Washington are invisible and exercise their power from behind the scenes."

- Justice Felix Frankfurter, U.S. Supreme Court.


"The invisible Money Power is working to control and enslave mankind. It financed Communism, Fascism, Marxism, Zionism, Socialism. All of these are directed to making the United States a member of a World Government ..."

- AMERICAN MERCURY MAGAZINE, December 1957, pg. 92.
Back to top
Lynx
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 19 Jul 2007
Posts: 1182
Location: Cincinnati, OH

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thanks for posting the same thing again in a different topic. I'll make the same reply, except I'll dumb it down for you:

Hearsay is not proof of anything.

And even if it could be used to prove it, none of those even mention CFR.
Back to top
Turk
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 09 Dec 2006
Posts: 3340

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Lynx wrote:
Thanks for posting the same thing again in a different topic. I'll make the same reply, except I'll dumb it down for you:

Hearsay is not proof of anything.

And even if it could be used to prove it, none of those even mention CFR.

words from his own mouth to a ny times reporter?
hearsay?
give me a break
Back to top
Lynx
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 19 Jul 2007
Posts: 1182
Location: Cincinnati, OH

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yes, that is hearsay. If I woke up one morning and said "Well, there's a world government", it's hearsay. Even if I'm interviewed on it, it's hearsay.

And again, none of them said anything about CFR. You ignored that part.
Back to top
Turk
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 09 Dec 2006
Posts: 3340

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Lynx wrote:
Yes, that is hearsay. If I woke up one morning and said "Well, there's a world government", it's hearsay. Even if I'm interviewed on it, it's hearsay.

And again, none of them said anything about CFR. You ignored that part.
Paul warburg was on the cfr and he said "we will have world government wether we like it or not, either through consent or conquest.
Back to top
exton
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Posts: 4218

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Turk wrote:
Paul warburg was on the cfr and he said "we will have world government wether we like it or not, either through consent or conquest.


He's probably right. That doesn't mean he wants to bring it about.
Back to top
Lynx
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 19 Jul 2007
Posts: 1182
Location: Cincinnati, OH

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Turk wrote:
Lynx wrote:
Yes, that is hearsay. If I woke up one morning and said "Well, there's a world government", it's hearsay. Even if I'm interviewed on it, it's hearsay.

And again, none of them said anything about CFR. You ignored that part.
Paul warburg was on the cfr and he said "we will have world government wether we like it or not, either through consent or conquest.


And that's still not proof that the CFR has he influence you say it does.

PROOF. Look it up if you don't know what that word means.
Back to top
fellfire
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 13 Apr 2007
Posts: 2021
Location: Washington DC

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
As with most conspiracy theorists, Turk is ingrained in his delusion and can't logically recognize evidence from aspirations.
Back to top


Post new topic   Reply to topic   Quick Reply    LVC Home // Conspiracies and Theories All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

 

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group

Add to My Yahoo!

Politics Blogs - Blog Top Sites