Register :: Log in :: Profile :: Mail   

could you fill this in for my college work? thanks
Goto page 1, 2  Next

hanaspace

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:14 pm    Post subject: could you fill this in for my college work? thanks Reply with quote
Please put an X by the answer thank you very much

I am doing a questionnaire on behalf of my assessment at college and I would be grateful if you could take the time to fill it in. I understand the answers are personal and so this will be kept confidential and will only be used by me for my research. Thank you for your time.

1. Are you: -

Male
Female

2. What is your sexuality?

Gay
Straight
Lesbian
bi

3. Are you: -

Married
Single
Divorced
In a relationship

4. Do you have children?
Yes
No
Expecting

5. How many children do you have? (if any)
1-2
3-4
5-6
More please state……

6. What are your views on gays, lesbians, bisexuals, if any?………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
………

7. Are most of your friends:-

Gay
Straight
Lesbian
All of them

8. If you’re straight would you feel more comfortable around;-

Gays
Lesbians
Both
Neither

9. Do you think:-
Gays should be allowed to adopt

yes
No

Lesbians should be allowed to adopt

yes
no

10. How much do you agree with gays/lesbians adopting?
(1 you strongly agree, 10 strongly disagree)

11. In your opinion who are more accepted?

Gays
Lesbians
Mike
Not a Newbie
Not a Newbie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:43 am    Post subject: Re: could you fill this in for my college work? thanks Reply with quote
I know I am going to get torn apart because of this, but here goes, lol.

Male
Female

Gay
Straight
Lesbian
bi

Married
Single
Divorced
In a relationship

4. Do you have children?
Yes
No
Expecting

1-2
3-4
5-6
More please state……

6. What are your views on gays, lesbians, bisexuals, if any? I don't feel they should have the title of "marriage, as that is, and has always been, a religious title. However, if a church decides to bestow that title, the government should not interfere. The government needs to stay out of churches in either case. I am also strongly opposed to pushing any form of a gay agenda on children. However, from a strictly religious aspect, I hate the sin.

Gay
Straight
Lesbian
All of them

Gays
Lesbians
Both
Neither

yes
No

yes
no

Gays
Lesbians, however, this is only due to the pervertedness of our nation. Sad[/b]
corey michael
Not a Newbie
Not a Newbie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
If anyone wants to help this person out, but keep it confidential, just private message them. They were the second to last person on the second page if you view memberlist.
PeaceLoveandRockNRoll
Known Associate
Known Associate

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:25 pm    Post subject: Re: could you fill this in for my college work? thanks Reply with quote

Malex
Female

Gay
Straight X
Lesbian
bi

Married
Single
Divorced
In a relationship X

4. Do you have children?
Yes
No X
Expecting

1-2
3-4
5-6
More please state……

6. What are your views on gays, lesbians, bisexuals, if any? Many of my friends are queer, as is my mother. I think anyone who gives people shit over what gender they're attracted to is narrow minded and insecure about their own sexuality or masculinity/femininity.

Gay
Straight
Lesbian
All of them x

Gays
Lesbians
Both x
Neither

yes x we have thousands of children needing homes, and having been raised half by a lesbian couple and half by a straight man, i can say that i see no reason not to allow a couple to adopt based on their gender.
No

yes x
no

1 x

Gays x many women feel comfortable around gay men, while few men really feel comfortable around lesbians.
Lesbians
PeaceLoveandRockNRoll
Known Associate
Known Associate

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:28 pm    Post subject: Re: could you fill this in for my college work? thanks Reply with quote
Mike wrote:
6. What are your views on gays, lesbians, bisexuals, if any? I don't feel they should have the title of "marriage, as that is, and has always been, a religious title. However, if a church decides to bestow that title, the government should not interfere. The government needs to stay out of churches in either case. I am also strongly opposed to pushing any form of a gay agenda on children. However, from a strictly religious aspect, I hate the sin.

Mike, I'm interested in your feelings about marriages performed in courthouses by government officials if marriage is a religious institution (an idea to which I believe there is some legitimacy). I don't want to start a fight over this, but I've been trying to understand this viewpoint.
Mike
Not a Newbie
Not a Newbie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:21 pm    Post subject: Re: could you fill this in for my college work? thanks Reply with quote
PeaceLoveandRockNRoll wrote:
Mike wrote:

Mike, I'm interested in your feelings about marriages performed in courthouses by government officials if marriage is a religious institution (an idea to which I believe there is some legitimacy). I don't want to start a fight over this, but I've been trying to understand this viewpoint.

The government has the right to administer civil unions as it wishes. I merely want the government to stay out of churches, and that includes feeling that it has the right to bestow titles such as "marriage". I support the government's power to give civil unions, not marriages. Also, civil unions should have all of the legal aspects associated with marriage.
Cantskate

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:30 pm    Post subject: Re: could you fill this in for my college work? thanks Reply with quote

Male X
Female

Gay
Straight X
Lesbian
bi

Married
Single X
Divorced
In a relationship

4. Do you have children?
Yes
No X
Expecting

1-2
3-4
5-6
More please state……

6. What are your views on gays, lesbians, bisexuals, if any?………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
……… I have no problem with them if they are not flamboyant about it. To each his own. But the second I start seeing men wearing dresses, carrying purses, using that damned lisp, I have a problem with it. Hell, I have a gay friend, but he looks and acts like any normal guy. And I'm totally fine with that.

Gay
Straight X
Lesbian
All of them

Gays
Lesbians X
Both
Neither

yes
No X

yes
no X

10 X (A child starts off life with a severe disadvantage if both parents of opposite sexes aren't there. They each teach their child important life lessons that can't be tought by ted and larry or michelle and rachel.)

Gays
Lesbians X, What can I say, our society is perverted

Last edited by Cantskate on Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
PeaceLoveandRockNRoll
Known Associate
Known Associate

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:23 pm    Post subject: Re: could you fill this in for my college work? thanks Reply with quote
Mike wrote:
Mike wrote:

The government has the right to administer civil unions as it wishes. I merely want the government to stay out of churches, and that includes feeling that it has the right to bestow titles such as "marriage". I support the government's power to give civil unions, not marriages. Also, civil unions should have all of the legal aspects associated with marriage.

Yes, that's how I feel about it. I see the argument that marriage is a religious institution, which means the government shouldn't do it. I believe the government should be able to issue legal bonds between two consenting adults that have the exact legal equivalent of what marriage is, but that that bond shouldn't be connected to anything two people choose to do within their private religion. Clearly your moral opinion of homosexuality is very different from mine, so it gives me a lot of hope that we can agree on this solution.
hanaspace

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
thanks everyone its nice to see what your opinions are. Will also help me a lot. i am very greatful
jonpotz
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am doing a questionnaire on behalf of my assessment at college and I would be grateful if you could take the time to fill it in. I understand the answers are personal and so this will be kept confidential and will only be used by me for my research. Thank you for your time.

(X)Male
Female

Gay
(X)Straight
Lesbian
bi

Married
(X)Single
Divorced
In a relationship

4. Do you have children?
Yes
(X)No
Expecting

1-2
3-4
5-6
More please state……
(X)NONE

6. What are your views on gays, lesbians, bisexuals, if any?

To each his own. You can't help the way you were born. Gay or straight, you are human...and that is good.

Gay
Straight
Lesbian
(X)All of them

Gays
Lesbians
(X)Both
Neither

(X)yes
No

(X)yes
no

7(X)

Gays
Lesbians(X)
jusdeadphunky
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:17 am    Post subject: Re: could you fill this in for my college work? thanks Reply with quote
hanaspace wrote:

Male X
Female

Gay
Straight X
Lesbian
bi

Married
Single X
Divorced
In a relationship

4. Do you have children?
Yes
No X
Expecting

1-2
3-4
5-6
More please state……

6. What are your views on gays, lesbians, bisexuals, if any? have no problem with it, unless i am being sexually harrased.

Gay
Straight X
Lesbian
All of them

Gays
Lesbians
Both X
Neither

yes X
No

yes X
no

1 X

Gays
Lesbians neither
Docsmitter
Known Associate
Known Associate

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
As for adoption, my views are a little shaky. As it would be benificial for getting kids out of orphans and into homes. But none straight parents, could and most likely will have a profound effect on their childhood.

Male-x
Female

Gay
Straight
Lesbian
bi

Married
Single
Divorced
In a relationship

4. Do you have children?
Yes
No
Expecting

1-2
3-4
5-6
More please state……

6. What are your views on gays, lesbians, bisexuals, if any? Its not natural, we are the only species that gets this mixed up... But if they wanna swing that way, w/e.

Gay
Straight
Lesbian
All of them

Gays
Lesbians
Both
Neither

yes
No

yes
no

Gays
Lesbians
Known Associate
Known Associate

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Docsmitter wrote:
6. What are your views on gays, lesbians, bisexuals, if any? Its not natural, we are the only species that gets this mixed up... But if they wanna swing that way, w/e.

Not actually true. If you ask people who frequently work with large numbers of animals, most will tell you that a small but measurable minority (i think 1-2%) of animals are homosexual. There was a story in the Boston Globe a couple summers back about that, someone went to see why the pair of swans that live in a city park weren't mating... and discovered they were both female.
Just Me

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Male
Female (x)

Gay
Straight
Lesbian (x)
bi

Married
Single
Divorced
In a relationship (x)

4. Do you have children?
Yes
No (x)
Expecting

1-2
3-4
5-6
More please state…… (none)

……… LGBT's are just the same as hetero's. we put our pants on just like hetero's. the only difference is we are attracted to the same sex, and not the opposite. Hetero's were born str8, lesbian and gays are born just that.

Gay
Straight
Lesbian
All of them (x)

Gays
Lesbians
Both (x) thats if i was str8.
Neither

yes (x) there are so many kids in this world that need a loving and caring home. If that means 2 men can provide that then that is great.besides so many kids grow up these days without both parents as it is...
No

yes (x)same answer as above. If 2 women can provide that kind of loving caring stable home then that is great.
no

1 (x) well what did you expect since I am les

Gays (x)
Lesbians (x)
Both
Docsmitter
Known Associate
Known Associate

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Docsmitter wrote:

Not actually true. If you ask people who frequently work with large numbers of animals, most will tell you that a small but measurable minority (i think 1-2%) of animals are homosexual. There was a story in the Boston Globe a couple summers back about that, someone went to see why the pair of swans that live in a city park weren't mating... and discovered they were both female.

Did you just say, they wanted to know why they were not mating. And found out that they were both female. That seems to prove my point, they weren't mating as they were same sex. And with genetics there are always "exceptions" and anomalies.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LVC Home // Conservative Corner All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2