Register :: Log in :: Profile :: Mail   
Conspiracy Theory?

Home // Conspiracies and Theories




 
Post new topic   Reply to topic
Author Message
Turk
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 09 Dec 2006
Posts: 3289

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:09 pm    Post subject: Conspiracy Theory? Reply with quote
Maybe conspiracy theorists might be a little extreme maybe they are not.
People have the right to believe what ever they want.

Seems however that the government at the slightest of being challenged use the conspiracy theory card to discredit everything that they are confronted with, what a cop out.
Back to top
joeyjock
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 24 Dec 2006
Posts: 2108
Location: Fort Lauderdale

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
The conspiracy theorists get their fuel because there are holes in the governments story
do I think that the govt blew up those towers? - No
But I do believe with all my heart that this govt was completely asleep at the wheel when it happened and their efforts to cover up those facts is what these conspiracies grew on
Back to top
Lester
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 08 Dec 2006
Posts: 4650

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
As usual, the truth is probably the grain of sand on the beach found by an average of all claimed insanities.

That being said, does the government tell us everything? No.

Would the government be so inept in public yet so deft in secrecy? I doubt it.

Conspiracies are freaking hard work.
Back to top
fellfire
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 13 Apr 2007
Posts: 2017
Location: Washington DC

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Lester wrote:

Would the government be so inept in public yet so deft in secrecy? I doubt it.

Conspiracies are freaking hard work.


This is the truism on which most conspiracies flounder - the government isn't that capable and government employees aren't that motivated.

Now, does that mean to me that all conspiracies are idiotic - No. Just show me how they work to overcome the inertia of a lazy inept government.
Back to top
Turk
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 09 Dec 2006
Posts: 3289

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
joeyjock wrote:
The conspiracy theorists get their fuel because there are holes in the governments story
do I think that the govt blew up those towers? - No
But I do believe with all my heart that this govt was completely asleep at the wheel when it happened and their efforts to cover up those facts is what these conspiracies grew on
operation able danger
Back to top
fellfire
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 13 Apr 2007
Posts: 2017
Location: Washington DC

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Turk wrote:
joeyjock wrote:
The conspiracy theorists get their fuel because there are holes in the governments story
do I think that the govt blew up those towers? - No
But I do believe with all my heart that this govt was completely asleep at the wheel when it happened and their efforts to cover up those facts is what these conspiracies grew on
operation able danger


Which seems to have run out of steam and evidence.
Back to top
Turk
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 09 Dec 2006
Posts: 3289

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
lots of evidence to suggest a coverup of negligence on the governments part
they were warned of a hijacking yet they did nothing
and to top it off
the government fired a colonel and a commander for reporting it to higher
Back to top
Turk
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 09 Dec 2006
Posts: 3289

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
fellfire wrote:
Turk wrote:
joeyjock wrote:
The conspiracy theorists get their fuel because there are holes in the governments story
do I think that the govt blew up those towers? - No
But I do believe with all my heart that this govt was completely asleep at the wheel when it happened and their efforts to cover up those facts is what these conspiracies grew on
operation able danger


Which seems to have run out of steam and evidence.
Did not run out of evidence it was a mass coverup from congress as well as the whitehouse
Back to top
Lynx
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 19 Jul 2007
Posts: 1182
Location: Cincinnati, OH

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Do you have any proof of that either?
Back to top


Post new topic   Reply to topic   Quick Reply    LVC Home // Conspiracies and Theories All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group

Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google

Politics Blogs - Blog Top Sites Politics Blogs Politics
Politics blogs Politics blogs Article Directory Political Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Top Blog Sites