Register :: Log in :: Profile :: Mail   

Christmas greetings from Al-Zawahri!

JesusLopezViejo
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:44 pm    Post subject: Christmas greetings from Al-Zawahri! Reply with quote
full article:

http://www.newsone.ca/hinesber.....p;source=2

excerpt:

"Al-Zawahri also told the United States on Wednesday that it was negotiating with the wrong people in Iraq .

"It seems that you will go through a painful journey of failed negotiations until you will be forced to return to negotiate with the real powers," he said, without identifying these powers."
cornopean
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Christmas greetings from Al-Zawahri! Reply with quote
JesusLopezViejo wrote:
full article:

http://www.newsone.ca/hinesber.....p;source=2

excerpt:

"Al-Zawahri also told the United States on Wednesday that it was negotiating with the wrong people in Iraq .

"It seems that you will go through a painful journey of failed negotiations until you will be forced to return to negotiate with the real powers," he said, without identifying these powers."

after reading a letter like this, do we still wonder about whether or not we need to fight terrorism?
JoeysAngyl

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
We all agree that terrorism of any nature is a bad thing, but the whole thing with Iraq wasn't about terrorism... it was about money, power, and greed.
cornopean
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
JoeysAngyl wrote:
We all agree that terrorism of any nature is a bad thing, but the whole thing with Iraq wasn't about terrorism... it was about money, power, and greed.

I disagree. Could you explain and give some specifics?
Nesta13Maldini
Known Associate
Known Associate

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
cornopean wrote:
JoeysAngyl wrote:

I disagree. Could you explain and give some specifics?

Iraqi oil = Money, Power and Greed

as for fighting terrorism, wasn't that the war on Afghanistan? or I'm just mistaken? Wasn't Iraq a place that had weapons of mass destruction but they never found any so they just decided to stay there for no apparent reason. I get lost from time to time Wink
cornopean
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Quote:

yes I know but can you give specifics? who is benefiting? who is getting money from Iraqi oil? who is greedy?

Quote:
as for fighting terrorism, wasn't that the war on Afghanistan? or I'm just mistaken? Wasn't Iraq a place that had weapons of mass destruction but they never found any so they just decided to stay there for no apparent reason. I get lost from time to time

The Iraq war is the central front in the war on terror. Bin Laden says so. Bush says so. generally if both sides agree on something, it must be so. Smile so we are fighting terrorist in Iraq. and WMDs weren't found. but we know he wanted them and we know he had them at one time.
Nesta13Maldini
Known Associate
Known Associate

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
cornopean wrote:
Quote:

yes I know but can you give specifics? who is benefiting? who is getting money from Iraqi oil? who is greedy?

Well I don't know their actual names but generally all the rich elites that are in good Iraq-U.S relations.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LVC Home // Liberals Versus Conservatives All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1