Register :: Log in :: Profile :: Mail   
Check out GOP.com the RNC's official site, it is a riot!

Home // Liberals Versus Conservatives

JLV
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:29 am    Post subject: Check out GOP.com the RNC's official site, it is a riot! Reply with quote
Someone pointed out to me at work today how ludicrous the RNC's official website is:

www.GOP.com

There are pretty much NO articles on John McCain, but consists primarily of articles bashing Obama.

It amazes me they are stooping to the level of bashing an opponent instead of notifying interested visitors on what THEY are all about. Maybe because they don't stand for anything worthy of people's support.

When someone goes to the webpage they get slapped in the face with everything that THEY think is wrong with Obama, but offer none of what THEY have to offer.

But here is the best part...

They have a online clock counting the number of days since Obama has been to Iraq. They make it a point to slam it down your throat that he hasn't been to Iraq in over 800 days and that this makes him a bad leader.

My question is, who is buying this bullshit they are selling?

They are challenging Obama's patriotism and ideals simply by the fact that he hasn't gone to a shit hole war zone that shouldn't have happened in the first place.

I haven't been to Iraq and I'm sure most civilians haven't, does that make us anti-Americans or poior leaders? Are they labeling everyone who hasn't visited Iraq, anti-American?

Excerpt from the site:

Quote:
“Barack Obama has only visited Iraq once – and that was 871 days ago. Despite lacking the experience and leadership to be Commander-in-Chief, Obama has done shockingly little to educate himself firsthand about the war in Iraq. Instead, he displays an arrogant certainty gained on the campaign trail. How would Obama make informed judgments in the future when he has not seen the situation in Iraq since the surge began? Why does Obama readily agree to one-on-one negotiations with Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, but decline one-on-one briefings in Baghdad with our military leaders? Obama’s failure to visit Iraq, listen and learn firsthand, and witness the surge’s progress demonstrates weak leadership that disqualifies him from being Commander in Chief.”

What are your thoughts on this?
Timetheos
Known Associate
Known Associate

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
You nailed it JLV. It's getting downright silly.

Republicans keep complaining about the flag pin issue, as if we should elect people based on
FLAIR! Disgusting.

I sincerely question the mental capacity of current GOPers.
JLV
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Timetheos wrote:
You nailed it JLV. It's getting downright silly.

Republicans keep complaining about the flag pin issue, as if we should elect people based on
FLAIR! Disgusting.

I sincerely question the mental capacity of current GOPers.

I might have my tin foil hat on right now when I say that Iraq seems like the most perfect place to have Obama "suicide" himself.

McCain asked him to have a joint venture to Iraq...I can definitely see two go in and one come out.

If you read the website, it almost seems like they are taunting him to go to Iraq...Now what sense does that make?
Timetheos
Known Associate
Known Associate

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Quote:
I might have my tin foil hat on right now when I say that Iraq seems like the most perfect place to have Obama "suicide" himself.

Great minds think alike Wink I had that same thought this morning myself.

McCain likes to talk as if everything is so great there, yet he was wearing body armor when he went.

Yeah, it's real safe there /s
joeyjock
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yeah but this is JUST the kind of Crap they pulled in 2004 and look what happened we got 4 more years of this criminal regime
... so I guess now we can say Crime does pay

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Quick Reply    LVC Home // Liberals Versus Conservatives All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1