Register :: Log in :: Profile :: Mail   
Bill O'Reilly okays terrorist attacks against San Fransisco

Home // Liberal Corner

Goto page 1, 2  Next

JesusLopezViejo
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:48 pm    Post subject: Bill O'Reilly okays terrorist attacks against San Fransisco Reply with quote
Bill O'Reilly says its ok for terrorists to attack American citizens in San Francisco.

watch video here...
Anym
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
He should be deported to Mexico.
Cantskate

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Did you actually watch that video? In the video he said that it was a satire when he said that San Francisco shouldn't mind if they get attacked. Even the San Fran Chronicle had a tounge-in-cheek article about what he said.

I personally believe that it was a rehtorical question, not an invitation and condonement of an attack on San Francisco.
corey michael
Not a Newbie
Not a Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Cantskate wrote:
Did you actually watch that video? In the video he said that it was a satire when he said that San Francisco shouldn't mind if they get attacked. Even the San Fran Chronicle had a tounge-in-cheek article about what he said.

I personally believe that it was a rehtorical question, not an invitation and condonement of an attack on San Francisco.

I don't care how conservative you may claim to be. Please don't defend O'Reilly. With all due respect, I will be forced to judge you. You have been warned and I am just kidding, I think.
jusdeadphunky
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Cantskate wrote:

we all know it was not meant to be taken seriously.

joke or not it should not be said. can you imagine what billy would say if a democrat made a statement saying that the terrorists should do anything?
JesusLopezViejo
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
jusdeadphunky wrote:
Cantskate wrote:

joke or not it should not be said. can you imagine what billy would say if a democrat made a statement saying that the terrorists should do anything?

Look at how they jumped on Kerry for his "botched joke".
jusdeadphunky
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
JesusLopezViejo wrote:
jusdeadphunky wrote:
Cantskate wrote:

Look at how they jumped on Kerry for his "botched joke".

exactly what i was thinking about
Cantskate

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Its political mud-slinging that comes from both sides. Better to just ignore it and move on.
Anym
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Cantskate wrote:
Its political mud-slinging that comes from both sides. Better to just ignore it and move on.

yes but can you name a liberal pundit who has said that Texas should be bombed and as to satire billo need a dictionary. What Stewart and Colbert do is satire. Billo is making threats.
Cantskate

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Anym wrote:
Cantskate wrote:

yes but can you name a liberal pundit who has said that Texas should be bombed and as to satire billo need a dictionary. What Stewart and Colbert do is satire. Billo is making threats.

Did you actually watch the video? The "threat" was a rehtorical question. Did he say,"Go and bomb San Francisco. I wouldnt give a shit.?" NO.

And I can name a couple famous liberals who have said terrorism can be lived with, and things along those lines. So I think that covers the whole "Texas should be bombed" thing.
PeaceLoveandRockNRoll
Known Associate
Known Associate

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I'd be all in favor of military recruiters coming to public schools if they didn't lie and deceive students.
Cantskate

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
PeaceLoveandRockNRoll wrote:
I'd be all in favor of military recruiters coming to public schools if they didn't lie and deceive students.

and how do they do that?
Lester
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Cantskate wrote:
PeaceLoveandRockNRoll wrote:

and how do they do that?

By implementing things like the 'one year tryout' or whatever it's called, where they tell the kids that they can leave after a year, but then later they extend service and extend service because they don't have enough troops.
corey michael
Not a Newbie
Not a Newbie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Guy gets a ticket for speeding and listening to O'Reilly too loud. HAHAHA...

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/200.....dtime.html
Anym
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
http://www.sweetjesusihatebilloreilly.com/

my favorite billo site. created specifically to point out his lies, threats, and plain stupidity.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Quick Reply    LVC Home // Liberal Corner All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2