Register :: Log in :: Profile :: Mail   

Your Ad Here

Alex Jones
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LVC Home // Conspiracies and Theories

What is your opinion on Alex Jones?
A) He is a lunatic
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
B) He is correct
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
C) He is a providing disinformation
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
D) Don't know
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

Author Message
Xerxes
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 15 Mar 2007
Posts: 1530
Location: 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:28 pm    Post subject: Alex Jones Reply with quote
jusdeadphunky wrote:
dude...i despise alex jones. he is clearly working towards a hidden agenda and from what i have seen, it looks like he is working for the zionists.


Give me an example that lead you to that conclusion. I am just curious, because I have seen you say that before.

In fact, here are some AJ articles that don't hold Mossad and Israel in too high regard:
http://www.infowars.com/articl.....mossad.htm
And:
http://www.prisonplanet.com/an.....bombs.html

Phunky?
Back to top
Xerxes
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 15 Mar 2007
Posts: 1530
Location: 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Here he is predicting 9/11 before in July of 01', looking back at this video gives me the chills:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=UGtOFudmHG8


Last edited by Xerxes on Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
Lester
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 08 Dec 2006
Posts: 3796

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Fuck yea he's correct, spindly elephant bombs away!
Back to top
exton
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Posts: 2825

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I can't watch the video. what, exactly did he predict?
Back to top
Xerxes
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 15 Mar 2007
Posts: 1530
Location: 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
exton wrote:
I can't watch the video. what, exactly did he predict?


9/11 in July of 01'.
Back to top
Xerxes
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 15 Mar 2007
Posts: 1530
Location: 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
exton wrote:
I can't watch the video. what, exactly did he predict?


I fixed the link...it had a "b" too close to it. Rolling Eyes
Back to top
jusdeadphunky
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 05 Dec 2006
Posts: 2071

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Xerxes wrote:
Here he is predicting 9/11 before in July of 01', looking back at this video gives me the chills:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=UGtOFudmHG8


okay i need to get to sleep so i promise to come back to this.

in july of 2001, i read in the cleveland plain dealer from an interview with bin laden that he was going to surprise america or something like that using airplanes. i could have come up with that prediction in july. the moment i saw the second plane hit, i knew who it was going to be blamed on.

what about his pre-election "terror" prediction?

what i can not stand about alex jones and what makes me realize that he is sinister, is the fact that he has a cult of followers who hang on his every word like little puppy dogs, and act like he is some sort of a JC.

it is scary when people follow around a man, unquestioned.

the other thing is that you know how he is supposedly exposing the governments scare tactics...well he is doing the same thing. he too is rallying people with fear.

he always tiptoes around when it comes to israel as well. alex jones is tough as nails until israel is thrown into the mix.

i have no proof of him being mossad, i just have come to suspect it because of the way he deals with israel and because it seems he must have some sort of an in to get a lot of the information he uses.
Back to top
jusdeadphunky
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 05 Dec 2006
Posts: 2071

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
no response?
Back to top
Xerxes
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 15 Mar 2007
Posts: 1530
Location: 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
jusdeadphunky wrote:
no response?


No, I will, I am getting ready to go away for the weekend, It will be the first on that I resond to, though. Did you read the articles that I posted about AJ and the celebrating Mossad agents on 9/11?
Back to top
Xerxes
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 15 Mar 2007
Posts: 1530
Location: 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
He is usually spot on on most of the shit he says. I don't agree with everything he says, of course. I never agree with anyone 100%.
Back to top
Xerxes
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 15 Mar 2007
Posts: 1530
Location: 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I don't really follow what he says like sheep. But I do accept him as an alternative source of info. He has pointed out in advance too many things that has come to fruition.What AJ usually says today, "mainstream" media will report on 2 years later.
Back to top
Xerxes
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 15 Mar 2007
Posts: 1530
Location: 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Talk to ya more about it Sunday.
Back to top
JesusLopezViejo
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 05 Dec 2006
Posts: 569
Location: Tri-State

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I agree with him on some things, but others I don't.

He is killing the Global Warming movement and turning it into a conspiracy theory which I bet big oil / bush administration is just loving...

I fear too many people will now associate global warming with him and brush it off as fake science.

Some things he produces are great though.
Back to top
thelast007
Known Associate
Known Associate


Joined: 27 Mar 2007
Posts: 492

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
he's seems to be on the right page. often the "next page". i dont know his history too indepth though. i think his zeal tweaks some people out more than anything.
Back to top
jusdeadphunky
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 05 Dec 2006
Posts: 2071

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Xerxes wrote:
I don't really follow what he says like sheep. But I do accept him as an alternative source of info.


i never followed what he said like a sheep, and am not saying you do, but there are so many people who do.

one example: i had a couple months ago, 350 or so myspace "friends", a lot of which post news stories and such... as soon as alex jones said global warming is a scam, there were all these people who had previously posted information about global warming who began blindly following jones and posting things like the NWO wants you to believe in global warming.
Back to top
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LVC Home // Conspiracies and Theories All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group

Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google

Politics Blogs - Blog Top Sites Politics Blogs Politics