Register :: Log in :: Profile :: Mail   

Your Ad Here

Able Danger

corey michael
Not a Newbie
Not a Newbie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:35 pm    Post subject: Able Danger Reply with quote
Here is an intro...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v.....mp;search=

I'll be providing more info in a couple of days. I've got three finals in the next 24 hours.
Turk
Known Associate
Known Associate

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yes the government have prior knowledge of something like 9 11 happening and did nothing to stop it
Turk
Known Associate
Known Associate

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Curt Weldon such a warrior
Too bad that the media and the government comitted charecter assassination.
Such a good man trying to unearth government conspiratiors
Turk
Known Associate
Known Associate

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
The government went out of its way to discredit him and that general.
Lester
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Long time no see corey.
Lester
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
P.S. Good luck.
Xerxes
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
You can add General Batiste to that list now, as well. He just got fired for calling Bush out on all of his lies in that new commercial.
fellfire
Known Associate
Known Associate

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Xerxes wrote:
You can add General Batiste to that list now, as well. He just got fired for calling Bush out on all of his lies in that new commercial.

"just got fired" WTF?

Retired General Batiste left the Army in 2005. Yes, he has been calling out Rumsfeld for his categorically piss poor planning and leadership going into Iraq, but he has certainly not "just got fired".

Despise the administration all you want for their lies, but be careful not to turn into them with your own "spin" on things.
Xerxes
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Begging your pardon. Perhaps I was not completely clear. Batiste was not fired from his Army post, he quit voluntarily so he could speak out. It goes against the UCMJ for an active officer to do so.

Story and video of firings on Olberman:
http://www.shakesville.com/200.....om_cbs.php

He got fired recently by CBS. His appearance in VoteVets ads calling Bush out for failing his Commander Guy duties has prompted CBS to pink slip the General. There's a snarky comment to make about equating Imus' departure with the General's, but my cynicism has flat lined into a general disgust for now.:
http://agonist.org/worldwise/2.....iste_fired
AP Story:
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/s.....TE=DEFAULT

Last edited by Xerxes on Mon May 14, 2007 5:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
fellfire
Known Associate
Known Associate

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Xerxes wrote:
[b]Begging your pardon. Perhaps I was not completely clear. Batiste was not fired from his Army post, he quit voluntarily so he could speak out. It goes against the UCMJ for an active officer to do so. He got fired recently by CBS. His appearance in VoteVets ads calling Bush out for failing his Commander Guy duties has prompted CBS to pink slip the General. ...

Ahhhh ... alright, I was confused there. My apologies for nature of my response. Embarassed .... ummm ... carry on.
Turk
Known Associate
Known Associate

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Xerxes wrote:
Charecter assassination
Turk
Known Associate
Known Associate

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
http://www.wanttoknow.info/abledanger911
Able Danger Information Center

"Senators from both parties accused the Defense Department...of obstructing an investigation into whether a highly classified intelligence program known as Able Danger did indeed identify Mohamed Atta and other future hijackers as potential threats well before the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001. The Pentagon blocked several witnesses from testifying before the Senate Judiciary Committee. The officers have said they were prevented by the Pentagon from sharing information about Mr. Atta and others with the [FBI]. The Pentagon has acknowledged that at least five members of Able Danger have said they recall a chart produced in 2000 that identified Mr. Atta, who became the lead hijacker in the Sept. 11 plot, as a potential terrorist."
-- New York Times, 9/22/05

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Pentagon's Able Danger program is a clear example of how the U.S. government is blocking efforts to reveal failures of intelligence which led to the 9/11 attacks. Below is a compilation of excerpts from major media news stories covering this most important case. These excerpts are taken verbatim from the major media website at the link provided. The articles are listed in reverse date order, with the most recent articles listed first. For a clear picture of Able Danger, consider starting with the last article first and moving up the list. For lots more vital information on 9/11 failures and possible complicity, see our 9/11 Information Center.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LVC Home // Conspiracies and Theories All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1