Register :: Log in :: Profile :: Mail   
90 Million Americans Believe Government Behind 9/11

Home // Conspiracies and Theories

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

JesusLopezViejo
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:57 pm    Post subject: 90 Million Americans Believe Government Behind 9/11 Reply with quote
"CBS News: According to a July poll conducted by Scripps News Service, one-third of Americans think the government either carried out the 9/11 attacks or intentionally allowed them to happen in order to provide a pretext for war in the Middle East. This is at once alarming and unsurprising. Alarming, because..."

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories.....2387.shtml
Just Me

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yes, and wasn't GWB's brother not head of security at the twin towers up until the day before 9-11 happened? which of course would make him head of security till 9-10 lol.... then after gw's brother left head of security on 9-10 and someone else took over head of security there on 9-11 ( i forgot the guys name who took over on 9-11 ) but gw's brother was head of security up till 9-10 right?
Cantskate

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:03 am    Post subject: Re: 90 Million Americans Believe Government Behind 9/11 Reply with quote
JesusLopezViejo wrote:
"CBS News: According to a July poll conducted by Scripps News Service, one-third of Americans think the government either carried out the 9/11 attacks or intentionally allowed them to happen in order to provide a pretext for war in the Middle East. This is at once alarming and unsurprising. Alarming, because..."

I think I'll take a page from South Park and say that 1/3 of the nation is retarded. But in all seriousness, it's sad that the nation believes that the government was behind 9/11. Just proves that people will believe anything they hear.
jusdeadphunky
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:37 am    Post subject: Re: 90 Million Americans Believe Government Behind 9/11 Reply with quote
Cantskate wrote:
JesusLopezViejo wrote:

I think I'll take a page from South Park and say that 1/3 of the nation is retarded. But in all seriousness, it's sad that the nation believes that the government was behind 9/11. Just proves that people will believe anything they hear.

it just proves that 2/3s of the country are too ignorant to not believe that the government has their best interests in mind. don't feel bad, not everyone is capable of self thought and reasoning.
jusdeadphunky
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
i am so glad that the mainstream media is giving the truth movement attention.

i had a non-truther break it down to me why the media doesn't report the inaccuracies.

the news and live talk radio and tv, are subjected to being sued for slander if they discuss these types of things. movies and music are considered art and that is why you can call out the president and not get sued for slander.
hotelangel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Just Me wrote:
Yes, and wasn't GWB's brother not head of security at the twin towers up until the day before 9-11 happened? which of course would make him head of security till 9-10 lol.... then after gw's brother left head of security on 9-10 and someone else took over head of security there on 9-11 ( i forgot the guys name who took over on 9-11 ) but gw's brother was head of security up till 9-10 right?

Marvin Bush was never head of security at the World Trade Center.
He was on the board of directors at Stratasec (which provided security at WTC) but he left the company in June of 2000.
John O'Neil became head of security at the World trade center in August of 2001, and was killed on 9/11. He was a former terrorist expert for the FBI.
jusdeadphunky
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
hotelangel wrote:
Just Me wrote:

He was on the board of directors at Stratasec (which provided security at WTC) but he left the company in June of 2000.
John O'Neil became head of security at the World trade center in August of 2001, and was killed on 9/11. He was a former terrorist expert for the FBI.

there is a lot of info on john o neil. it appears he knew it was going to happen and tried to stop it.
corey michael
Not a Newbie
Not a Newbie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
"Who killed John O'Neill?"
exton
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Then again, at least 85% of americans hold religious views.

People are gullible in general; some stupid ideas are just more popular than others.
jusdeadphunky
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
exton wrote:
Then again, at least 85% of americans hold religious views.

People are gullible in general; some stupid ideas are just more popular than others.

what is this in refrence to? the people who believe the official bogus story?
exton
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
jusdeadphunky wrote:

what is this in refrence to? the people who believe the official bogus story?

It's in reference to the people who think that the government demolished the buildings.
PeaceLoveandRockNRoll
Known Associate
Known Associate

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I'm not sure what to believe about this yet... I won't rule anything out. Wow, we found an issue where I don't have a strong opinion!
Just Me

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
hotelangel wrote:
Just Me wrote:

ok ty for correcting me... Wink thats why i asked the question.. i will have to see if i can find the info i had read. Very Happy
JesusLopezViejo
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Building 7 is what puzzles me...

I think that our Government would have let it happened and it wouldn't even phase them a bit. I can just hear the board room meeting discussing it before it happened. "We must do this in the name of national security, some people will die, but the evangelicals will love on and create a better country to prepare for rapture."

They don't show much to their credit either by exploiting 9/11 to invade Iraq and create this stigma on society called "the war on terror". Leaving gullible people in constant fear, but also making them ultra patriotic in terms of protecting the country from the Arabs that they believe will come here and kill us, if we don't kill them first, in Iraq.

Sad....Sad sad
jusdeadphunky
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
[quote="exton"]
jusdeadphunky wrote:

It's in reference to the people who think that the government demolished the buildings.

how about the people who believe the government had nothing to do with it and that the buildings defied logic and physics and fell because an airplane hit them.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Quick Reply    LVC Home // Conspiracies and Theories All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6