Register :: Log in :: Profile :: Mail   

Your Ad Here

90 Million Americans Believe Government Behind 9/11
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LVC Home // Conspiracies and Theories
Author Message
Xerxes
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 15 Mar 2007
Posts: 1530
Location: 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Here is the link to "In Plane Site" Notice the Pentagon pre-collapse photos:

http://www.911inplanesite.com/
Back to top
flyng_fool
Not a Newbie
Not a Newbie


Joined: 04 Apr 2007
Posts: 92

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I have seen those photos, They prove nothing. They dismiss the fact that the pentagon was specifically designed to be hardened against attacks. The walls are solid rebar reinforced concrete with kevlar lining. Something going that fast will just about disintegrate when hitting a hardened structure. When airplanes hit the relatively softer ground then most of the pieces are not destroyed beyond recognition. And how do you explain the released surveillance camera video?
Back to top
Lester
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 08 Dec 2006
Posts: 3796

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thats a lot of fucking kevlar.
Back to top
Xerxes
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 15 Mar 2007
Posts: 1530
Location: 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
flyng_fool wrote:
And how do you explain the released surveillance camera video?


Highly doctored! What took them so goddamn long to release them? Because it takes time to cover up he most heinous crime in human history. That we know of.
Back to top
flyng_fool
Not a Newbie
Not a Newbie


Joined: 04 Apr 2007
Posts: 92

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Xerxes wrote:
flyng_fool wrote:
And how do you explain the released surveillance camera video?


Highly doctored! What took them so goddamn long to release them? Because it takes time to cover up he most heinous crime in human history. That we know of.
I knew you were going to say that. First its: Where's the surveillance video of the plane hitting the pentagon???? Then when they release it: It's a fake, it's not real. You guys are so predictable.
Back to top
flyng_fool
Not a Newbie
Not a Newbie


Joined: 04 Apr 2007
Posts: 92

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Lester wrote:
Thats a lot of fucking kevlar.
Planes are not that strong. Only the flying surfaces. You have to trade strength for weight in alot of places. A non-armored object hitting a heavily armored object is going to bear the vast majority of the brunt of the force. Look at what happened in The Falklands. One guy tried to Kamikaze a British aircraft carrier. He crashed into the flight deck and did zero damage to the carrier. All the Brits had to do is sweep off the deck and start launching aircraft again.
Back to top
jusdeadphunky
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 05 Dec 2006
Posts: 2071

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
flyng_fool wrote:
Xerxes wrote:
flyng_fool wrote:
And how do you explain the released surveillance camera video?


Highly doctored! What took them so goddamn long to release them? Because it takes time to cover up he most heinous crime in human history. That we know of.
I knew you were going to say that. First its: Where's the surveillance video of the plane hitting the pentagon???? Then when they release it: It's a fake, it's not real. You guys are so predictable.


my question is why haven't they released the videos of "the plane" hitting the pentagon. you would think that by this point they would have.
Back to top
Lester
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 08 Dec 2006
Posts: 3796

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
flyng_fool wrote:
Lester wrote:
Thats a lot of fucking kevlar.
Planes are not that strong. Only the flying surfaces. You have to trade strength for weight in alot of places. A non-armored object hitting a heavily armored object is going to bear the vast majority of the brunt of the force. Look at what happened in The Falklands. One guy tried to Kamikaze a British aircraft carrier. He crashed into the flight deck and did zero damage to the carrier. All the Brits had to do is sweep off the deck and start launching aircraft again.


So is the pentagon reinforced by kevlar? Because kevlar is expensive, and thats a lot of fucking kevlar.
Back to top
exton
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Posts: 2825

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Wiki says that it was upgraded to better withstand attacks (this was done before sept11), but it doesn't specify how.
Back to top
Lester
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 08 Dec 2006
Posts: 3796

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Classified I guess.
Back to top
jusdeadphunky
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 05 Dec 2006
Posts: 2071

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
exton wrote:
Wiki says that it was upgraded to better withstand attacks (this was done before sept11), but it doesn't specify how.


http://renovation.pentagon.mil/projects-W1.htm
Back to top
Lester
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 08 Dec 2006
Posts: 3796

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
The NSA killed your link.
Back to top
exton
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Posts: 2825

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
It works fine for me.

It might just be that the tubes suck in australia. You need better interwebs.
Back to top
Lester
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 08 Dec 2006
Posts: 3796

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Gosh darn it, I knew that my tubes were tied up somewhere.
Back to top
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LVC Home // Conspiracies and Theories All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group

Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google

Politics Blogs - Blog Top Sites Politics Blogs Politics