Register :: Log in :: Profile :: Mail   
90 Million Americans Believe Government Behind 9/11

Home // Conspiracies and Theories



Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic
Author Message
exton
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Posts: 4218

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Lester wrote:
conspiracy craving is fine though.


No, it isn't. It's a delusional mindset. There's no such thing as a "fine" delusion when you allow people to vote.
Back to top
Amin
Not a Newbie
Not a Newbie


Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 85
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
people who believe there might be certain conspiracies from the evidence they have seen and read are delusional?

would you also recommend them to go to a reeducation camp and be put on medications?
Back to top
jusdeadphunky
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 05 Dec 2006
Posts: 2222

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Amin wrote:
people who believe there might be certain conspiracies from the evidence they have seen and read are delusional?

would you also recommend them to go to a reeducation camp and be put on medications?


re-education camps and drugs are the only way to deal with people who question official government stories
Back to top
exton
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Posts: 4218

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
jusdeadphunky wrote:
the buildings defied logic and physics and fell because an airplane hit them.


Yes, yes. Many of the same people don't actually know anything about logic or physics, as it so happens.
Back to top
Lester
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 08 Dec 2006
Posts: 4650

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
exton wrote:
Lester wrote:
conspiracy craving is fine though.


No, it isn't. It's a delusional mindset. There's no such thing as a "fine" delusion when you allow people to vote.


It's a democracy, thats what you get, if you don't want to have delusional people deciding politics, create a benevolent totalitarian society.
Back to top
exton
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Posts: 4218

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Lester wrote:
exton wrote:

No, it isn't. It's a delusional mindset. There's no such thing as a "fine" delusion when you allow people to vote.


It's a democracy, thats what you get, if you don't want to have delusional people deciding politics, create a benevolent totalitarian society.


I've considered it.
The problem with benevolent dictatorships is that they're only reliable for the life span of the dictator.
Back to top
exton
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Posts: 4218

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Amin wrote:
people who believe there might be certain conspiracies from the evidence they have seen and read are delusional?


No, people who believe something in the face of evidence to the contrary are delusional.
Back to top
G-Max
Not a Newbie
Not a Newbie


Joined: 10 Mar 2007
Posts: 62
Location: The People's Soviet Socialist Republic of California

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
The fact that 1/3 of Americans believe this is not surprising, considering that 9/10 of them are idiots.
Back to top
Lester
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 08 Dec 2006
Posts: 4650

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
exton wrote:
Lester wrote:
exton wrote:

No, it isn't. It's a delusional mindset. There's no such thing as a "fine" delusion when you allow people to vote.


It's a democracy, thats what you get, if you don't want to have delusional people deciding politics, create a benevolent totalitarian society.


I've considered it.
The problem with benevolent dictatorships is that they're only reliable for the life span of the dictator.


This is why i can't wait till they can convert our brain signals into digital information.
Back to top
shankarsingam
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 09 Mar 2007
Posts: 1139

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
exton wrote:
Amin wrote:
people who believe there might be certain conspiracies from the evidence they have seen and read are delusional?


No, people who believe something in the face of evidence to the contrary are delusional.


So if someone dissects a video and studies it, then raises questions, they are more delusional than what you can remember from a one hour live news broadcast you saw six years ago(9/11).
Im just saying.
Back to top
exton
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Posts: 4218

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I mean exactly what i said. No more, no less.
Back to top
some guy
Newbie


Joined: 27 Mar 2007
Posts: 2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
what i wana know is, if the towers were infact a "planned demolition" how come no one has come forward to say that they saw these bombs being planted. or how no one could ever come across one, because if it was a planned demolition as alot of you say it is, then you would know it takes months to set one up.
Back to top
Xerxes
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 15 Mar 2007
Posts: 1564
Location: 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
some guy wrote:
what i wana know is, if the towers were infact a "planned demolition" how come no one has come forward to say that they saw these bombs being planted.


Not bombs, primer cord. It is used to slice through steel like a hot knife through butter. It was, in fact, "The Perfect Crime".
Back to top
some guy
Newbie


Joined: 27 Mar 2007
Posts: 2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
wouldn't it take who ever put that in the building months/years to put enough of it in there to make it come down like that. and how could they put it there without anyone seeing them and asking quetions and idk about any of you but i haven't seen anyone come forward saying they have.
Back to top
LastLogicalPerson2004
Newbie


Joined: 27 Mar 2007
Posts: 38
Location: Germantown, Maryland

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:43 pm    Post subject: Re: 90 Million Americans Believe Government Behind 9/11 Reply with quote
JesusLopezViejo wrote:
"CBS News: According to a July poll conducted by Scripps News Service, one-third of Americans think the government either carried out the 9/11 attacks or intentionally allowed them to happen in order to provide a pretext for war in the Middle East. This is at once alarming and unsurprising. Alarming, because..."

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories.....2387.shtml


Alarming, because 1/3 of the country hates the government to death, and would do anything to make the government look bad.
Back to top


Post new topic   Reply to topic   Quick Reply    LVC Home // Conspiracies and Theories All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

 

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group

Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google

Politics Blogs - Blog Top Sites Politics Blogs Politics
Politics blogs Politics blogs Article Directory Political Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Top Blog Sites
My Big Breasts